The flexible space is located on the 17th floor of the headquarters of Canada’s leading news agency. It can accommodate up to 400 guests, comes fully equipped with digital AV technology and a professional-level finish, and features a panoramic view of the city. What more could you want in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The following sections are available for rent:
- The Event Hall (3,700 sq. ft.)
- The Lounge (3,800 sq. ft.)
- The Terrace (2,800 sq. ft.)
- Executive Meeting Rooms (44-person capacity)
Level 17 - Event Lounge, Hall & Terrace
400 Reception / 300 Sit Down
Executive Meeting Rooms
The main Event Hall is a sprawling space that is flexible, making it the perfect choice for any event. It can be configured for events, big or small, and can facilitate large dinner parties, seating up to 300 guests. The maximum standing capacity of this room is 400 standing guests.
The room faces West and showcases the majority of Toronto’s iconic skyline and Lakeview, providing you with the perfect blend of sophistication and elegance.
The Lounge is connected to the main Event Hall and is separated by a moving wall. This room is best suited for hosting receptions and social celebrations.
It comes equipped with a stunning bar with marble detail, multiple cocktail stations, is fully licensed and is capable of providing beer, wine, spirits, and a memorable evening for all of your guests.
In terms of food, guests are provided with access to a spacious back-of-house area that comes with designated catering and server areas, a greenroom, a workspace, and private washrooms for your guests.
The reception Lobby also comes with a registration area and a coat check.
The Terrace offers a stunning 180-degree view of Downtown Toronto that spans from east to west, providing your guests with a view of the rapidly transforming east end, beautiful Lake Ontario, and the iconic CN Tower and western facing downtown view.
This outdoor space makes the perfect conversation starter and is perfect for corporate functions, social gatherings, a night of star-gazing, and much more.
Executive Meeting Rooms
The Executive Meeting Rooms are located on levels 16 and 17. Each of these rooms is outfitted with the latest digital technology, making them completely plug-and-play.
These spaces can be booked for private meetings or as an add on to a larger event being hosted on Level 17.
- Large surround screens and a state-of-the-art laser projection system that features high resolutions even in daytime
- Integrated camera that can record and stream your event
- Reception and bar areas come with digital signage that can be personalized for your event
- Architectural lighting that is dimmable and zoned
- Spaces come equipped with motorized blinds, allowing you to control the ambient lighting
- Multiple power circuits and DMX control inputs.
- Wireless podium comes with microphones and audio processing
- Ceiling speakers come with low-frequency support and high-quality speech audio
- Each sound system is zoned to accommodate each of the rooms in this space
- Modular system that easily integrates with additional on-site equipment
- Hearing assist system
- All rooms have complimentary WiFi
- More powerful Internet for broadcasting is available for an additional charge